In its twenty-year history, Intralot has earned the reputation of being one of the most innovative companies in the gaming sector. But with 5,500 highly skilled employees in 53 countries, Intralot is more than just your average betting outfit.
Playing in the Big Leagues
From Oceania to the USA, from Latin America to Asia, and from Europe to Africa, Intralot supplies integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content, sports betting management, and racing and interactive gaming services to state-licensed gaming organizations. It is one of the most recognized gaming brands in the world.
Setting World Records
Notable for being the top non-US company in its sector to enter the US market, Intralot has proven that it has the human capital and technology to succeed and grow in the world’s most competitive markets. At the same time, with hubs on five continents, Intralot is the largest sportsbook in the world, and number one in revenues throughout its industry.
Innovation On The Go
Some of the most innovative technologies in the gaming industry have the Intralot stamp on them, including Lottery TV, an integrated gaming solution through multimedia gaming content for lottery shops; the HomeSmartPlay family of solutions, providing home access to an extensive sporting catalog; iGem, the latest platform for gaming machines; Genion, a new multifunctional terminal; and Nefos, Intralot’s cloud solution. But stay tuned, there’s much more to come. Intralot—in collaboration with the Corallia Clusters Initiative in Greece—recently pioneered Gaming Clusters, cutting-edge gaming content and technologies with the potential to shake-up the entire industry.
Number of Employees
Markets Where Intralot Is Active
USA (Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, South Carolina, Ohio, Louisiana, New Hampshire, Vermont, Arkansas and Washington D.C.), Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Suriname, Malta, Italy, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Lithuania, France, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, Israel, Nigeria, S. Africa, Morocco, Malaysia, The Philippines, Taiwan, S. Korea, Vietnam, China, New Zealand and Australia (Western Australia, Victoria and Tasmania)
Why Intralot is Successful
Unlike other market players, Intralot is both a partner of licensed gaming operators and a licensed gaming operator in its own right. By combining operational experience with the industry’s latest technology, Intralot has set the pace for others to follow.
The Innovative Edge
Intralot’s emphasis on R&D sets it apart from the lottery and gaming crowd. In fact, for the fourth consecutive year, Intralot has earned a place on the ‘EU Industrial Research & Development Investment Scoreboard’. By putting 10 percent of its tech sales back into research and development, Intralot looks certain to cement its position as the gaming’s technological trailblazer.
It hasn’t always been easy to persuade state lotteries all over the world that a company from a small country can be a reliable partner. But Intralot has won over its skeptics by consistently deploying its unrivalled expertise and technology.
Goals for 2013
2013 promises to be a very interesting and exciting year for Intralot. The company plans to launch its Blue Ocean Strategy, emphasizing innovation and differentiation while expanding its market reach.
Intralot has filed more than 70 applications for patents at the global level in the areas of lottery games, technology and processes—the shining result of a proactive R&D drive.
Intralot Is Currently Looking For
- Intralot has amassed a long list of awards during its two-decades in operation.
- Awards include:
- “Lottery Operator of the Year 2010” at the EGR awards, the “Industry Oscars”
- “Corporate Superbrand 2010” & “Corporate Superbrand 2011 – 2012” award
- “Lottery Products of the Year Award for 2006” by the Public Gaming Research Institute for its “B-On” innovative gaming platform
- “SMART-IDEA of the year 2007 award” from the Public Gaming Research Institute (PGRI) for its microLOT terminal (Intralot received the same award in 2008 for its Iris terminal and in 2009 for the Photon terminal)
- Numerous awards from the Euromoney Conferences: “Best Company” in 2006 and 2010, “Best Company of FTSE-ASE/20 2007 and 2008” “Internationalisation Award” in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, “Business Innovation Award 2007”
- Awarded for its research and technological growth, according to the European Innovation Scoreboard, during the conference “Week of Science and Technology” in Athens
- “Committed to Excellence in Europe” recognition from the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) for its Technical Systems’ Division
- Intralot was also voted among the 20 Best Places to Work in Greece for 2007
- The company was the first lottery vendor in the history to score perfect 100 percent on the inspection of the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) regarding the computer gaming system (CGS), internal control system (ICS), and various controls that ensure systems’ security and integrity.